One of the biggest hurdles I face in this new venture is that nobody knows exactly what a ‘Parenting Coach’ is. It’s a very new concept, but one that is hugely needed.
The gist of what I do is to support parents to be their ‘best parenting self’ and to give them the confidence to be the parent that they want to be. I am there to bring Happiness back into the role of the parent, NOT by following a set of ‘hard and fast’ rules, but by talking with you and working out alongside you, what the best plan for your family is and then to help support you as you work towards it.
So here it is in black and white – the things that I can do for you…
- Help you relax into your role as a parent
- Teach you how to remain calm when things are going crazy
- Give you ideas for solving behaviour problems
- Help you bring out the best in your children
- Give you the confidence to be the parent you want to be
- Teach you where the happiness is
- Help you grow a plan that works for your family, and your individual situation
- Grow your patience and your Mum Glow
- Help you transition from being a parent in your home, to being a parent out in the world
- Take your individual struggles and guide you to your best solutions
- Talk to you about ‘triggers’, ‘guilt’, ‘personality differences’
- Support you through those difficult childhood behaviours and your reactions to them
- Grow your confidence in being your child’s advocate, your child’s safe place
- Be a listening, confidential ear if you need to offload stress, and struggle, and then help you to turn it around
- Give you examples from my own life as a mum
- Help you with plans and organisation
- Be a confidence booster when you have to talk to your child’s teacher, principal, coach, or a family member
- If you have a dream about the parent that you wish to be – then I CAN HELP YOU!
Don’t forget that there is only 10 more days to sign up for my heavily discounted rates for coaching with me, in the lead up to Christmas, or early in the New Year – if you pay now you will make some HUGE savings …
Look under the coaching tab at the top of the page, under packages to see all the goodies!
DON’T MISS OUT!