This morning I am taking time to appreciate the little things …
- the slight lightening of the sky before 8am
- the heat of my morning shower
- the excitement (albeit hyper and over-the-top) of my children’s early morning activities
- the brief quiet that happens after breakfast
- listening to my son read to his dad
- The promise of a warmer day
This is finding my Mum Glow …. The inner patience, light, belief, energy that gets me through the day.
Being aware of these little moments takes practice, being appreciative of them takes practice, but they are wonderful moments that are worth it.