Welcome to my Flagship Programme
6 Week Intensive Parenting Programme
Wake up every day and LOVE your life – what would that look like?
Have a close relationship with each of your children, despite your differences or the clash of your similarities.
Understand how your household ticks, and how the puzzle pieces that are your family members fit comfortably into the picture, without jarring the edges. How would it feel to know how to deal with an upset child because you actually KNOW your child, and you know exactly the way that you need to act, and what you need to say (or not say) to help them on their journey?
IT WOULD FEEL AWESOME!
What is it really like being a Parent?
– to be the best you can be, to be successful in your goals – get a coach – I can be that person for you.
- I can teach you what it means when every time you have a wonderful idea for an activity, your child drops his/her lip and you get a tantrum.
- I can help you manage your energy so that you are not snapping at your child without thought, and then living with regret or guilt.
- I can help you understand why your child clings to you when you go out to a party, when all the other children are running around having fun.
- I can teach you why the same things bug you again and again, and help you get past that so that those things never bother you again.
- I can help you manage the sibling arguments, the frustration when you get yelled back at, the deliberate naughty behaviour that you struggle to get on top of…….
It’s not a sprint.
It’s not always fun.
Anyone can do it – but it may be more or less painful depending on how you train for it!
It takes a coach to really get some traction if you’re serious about it.
Being a Parent is like Training for an Endurance Event.
It has been a wonderful discovery for me, that the mums who resonate with my message and the parents who really want to understand their children, and be confident as a mum, and parent, are the ones who are successful in many parts of their lives. They understand the importance of coaching, of getting expert opinions when needed. They understand that it isn’t possible to know it all, and that having a coach makes a big difference in stepping into a confident and much less stressful world.
These are also the parents, who are busy and involved in many parts of the community, and in business, and in life. They are “Training for a Marathon” or a “100mile Endurance race” or doing their “Yoga teachers training” – they know about planning, about injury, about falling down and getting back up again. They know what it means to not want to get out and train today, and they know they will do it anyway, because that’s what it takes.
That’s what Parenting is – getting out and doing it day after day, even when you are tired, injured, sick, down, depressed, and then still pushing through, and doing it the way you want to do it, the way you have planned to do it – Not taking shortcuts cause it gets hard. And the joy and satisfaction of a job well done, of the long-term success is just AWESOME as a parent.
Get the training, do the hard yards, get ahead of the game, and be that parent that soars through the pre-teen years, that has a positive and engaging relationship with your teenager … learn the skills, get a coach when they are younger.
- Get confident with your 2 year old, your 4 year old ….
- Step into your power with your 8,9 and 10 year old ….
- Run the ship with your teenager….
You have a business mentor, you have a personal trainer, you are happy to take advice from your accountant and from your lawyer ….. parenting is just another piece of the puzzle. Another part of your life.
Successful people don’t try and do it all alone.
Successful people get advice in all areas of their lives, and they free up their minds of stress and worry.
Be serious about being the BEST Parent that you can be
– Tackle the wee niggles of frustration that you feel bubbling up.
You wouldn’t spend hours and hours going over the same problem again and again in your work. If your computer won’t turn on, and you have a presentation to put together tomorrow, or your shoe gets a hole in the sole, and you have race coming up in 3 weeks …. you wouldn’t leave it. YOU would make that phone call to the local computer guy, or the help-desk. You would head down to your local sports shop and replace your shoes.
You can’t be as successful as you want and need to be, unless you have the right equipment for the job – and in your parenting – I can support you in this.
Through-out my programme we will cover a range of areas designed to bring out the parent that YOU want to be. To be this AWESOME parent that has all the tools at your disposal, and you know how to action the right thing for each of your children.
We will cover a personalised plan for your family:
- Personality Profiling for you and one of your children that you want advise about
- Learn how to make the pieces of the puzzle fit together
- Understand how your child thinks, how they use the information you give them, and how they like their world structured around them
- I will be there supporting you every step of the way.
My 6 Week Intensive Parenting is for YOU
– if you are ready to step into Finding Happiness in Your Parenting!
ONLY $427 or 6 x payments of $75
Email me at: email@example.com
6 Week Intensive Parenting
Includes your FREE 20 minute Discovery Call
Personality Profiles on you and one of your children
Specific tools to learn and use today
Includes 6 x 1 hour sessions (Skype or phone)
Daily support from me
Email contact and mini-coaching for the duration – INSTANT Coaching when you need it!
- the opportunity to do further ongoing coaching as needed.
ONLY $427 or 6 x payments of $75
If you have one child in your household that you seem to be constantly clashing with – I can help you.
If you are feeling overwhelmed, struggling to find personalised, individual support – I can help you.
If you need someone to give you ideas, and help you through some difficult times in your parenting – I can help you.
Other options include …
12 Week Transformational Parenting
- on request
- is for those Mums that are ready to make lasting, transformative change to their parenting and happiness.